WE ARE CURRENTLY HIRING THESE FULL-TIME POSITIONS
Permit TechnicianAPPLY ONLINE
The ideal candidate will not only be a permit technician, they will develop into a planning and zoning professional well versed in all aspects of signage and site layout. This position also has an opportunity for advancement into a sales position.
Responsibilities / Duties
- Perform a detailed check to ensure compliance with city ordinances on every job.
- Interpret and understand engineering and/or building plans, building codes, maps, and legal descriptions.
- Must be or become competent with other zoning regulations not related to signs, but affect the permitting process (ex: landscape requirements). Prepare and submit permits related to job to ensure compliance city ordinances.
- Perform permit-related monetary transactions.
- Track all permits throughout the course of the permitting process.
- Build strong rapport with Town and City Hall personnel and other staff.
- Must be reliable and maintain a full-time set work schedule.
- Ability to work independently, work well with others, and perform in a team environment.
- Ability to solve problems using a balanace of technical competence, creativity, and research.
- Skilled in communicating effectively with a wide variety of audiences, both orally and in writing.
- Skilled in interpreting and applying applicable code requirements and permitting processes.
- Skilled in operating a computer and related software applications.
- Skilled in data entry.
Sign installers never have a dull day. They are installing all types of signs all across the region. We're looking for someone who can read plans, work well from a boom truck, and communicate well with their team members and company personnel. If this job interests you, click Apply Online!
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Easily adapt to changing situations, workflow and deadlines.
- Driver's license required.
- Demonstrate good organizational skills and planning skills.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with deadlines.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Must either possess or able to acquire a CDL license.
- Job requires knowledge of boom trucks.
- Position requires travel at times as well as in town installations and service.
Please contact DAN@PRIDENEON.COM with any questions.
We will contact you after we have reviewed your information.