WE ARE CURRENTLY HIRING THESE FULL-TIME POSITIONS
CNC Router OperatorAPPLY ONLINE
Produce sign parts by programming, setting up and operating a router machine, maintaining quality and safety standards, keeping records and maintaining equipment and supplies.
- Plans machining by reviewing work orders and designs provided to them.
- Manages stock inventory by checking current stock and review upcoming job requirements and demands.
- Uses design software to set up jobs for tourting, confirming measurements to plans and monitors jobs execution.
- Maintains equipment by completing preventative maintenance requirements; following manufacturer's insturctions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs.
- Maintains safe operations by adhering to safety procedures and regulations.
- Documents actions by completing production and quality logs.
Conceptual Skills, Process Improvement, Verbal Communication, Functional and Technical Skills, Controls and Instrumentation, Supply Management, Tooling, Coordination, Inventory Control, Attention to Detail, Judgment
Sign installers never have a dull day. They are installing all types of signs all across the region. We're looking for someone who can read plans, work well from a boom truck, and communicate well with their team members and company personnel. If this job interests you, click Apply Online!
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Easily adapt to changing situations, workflow and deadlines.
- Driver's license required.
- Demonstrate good organizational skills and planning skills.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with deadlines.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Must either possess or able to acquire a CDL license.
- Job requires knowledge of boom trucks.
- Position requires travel at times as well as in town installations and service.
Do you enjoy working with your hands and building things? If so, then this job is perfect for you. We're looking for a team player who will be responsible for building and assembling signs that ship across the country. Click Apply Online below and send us your resume!
- Must be able to read drawings, plan and layout work.
- Must be able to accurately read a tape measure and do simple math (add, subtract, multiply, and divide).
- Able to operate machinery such as shears, brakes, and power tools.
- Experience with welding steel and aluminum is preferred.
- Must be able to lift or move up to 80 pounds regularly.
- Employee is required to stand, walk, lift and reach with hands and arms daily.
- Capable of working efficiently both independently or as part of a team.
- Keep a clean and organized work area.
- Perform additional tasks as required or assigned.
Please contact DAN@PRIDENEON.COM with any questions.
We will contact you after we have reviewed your information.