WE ARE CURRENTLY HIRING THESE FULL-TIME POSITIONS
Sign FabricatorAPPLY ONLINE
Do you enjoy working with your hands and building things? If so, then this job is perfect for you. We're looking for a team player who will be responsible for building and assembling signs that ship across the country. Click Apply Online below and send us your resume!
- Must be able to read drawings, plan and layout work.
- Must be able to accurately read a tape measure and do simple math (add, subtract, multiply, and divide).
- Able to operate machinery such as shears, brakes, and power tools.
- Experience with welding steel and aluminum is preferred.
- Must be able to lift or move up to 80 pounds regularly.
- Employee is required to stand, walk, lift and reach with hands and arms daily.
- Capable of working efficiently both independently or as part of a team.
- Keep a clean and organized work area.
- Perform additional tasks as required or assigned.
Sign installers never have a dull day. They are installing all types of signs all across the region. We're looking for someone who can read plans, work well from a boom truck, and communicate well with their team members and company personnel. If this job interests you, click Apply Online!
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Easily adapt to changing situations, workflow and deadlines.
- Driver's license required.
- Demonstrate good organizational skills and planning skills.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with deadlines.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Must either possess or able to acquire a CDL license.
- Job requires knowledge of boom trucks.
- Position requires travel at times as well as in town installations and service.
Please contact DAN@PRIDENEON.COM with any questions.
We will contact you after we have reviewed your information.