Everyday is a different day for our vinyl applicators. One day you might be wrapping a car and the next applying vinyl to a 30' sign face!
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Apply vinyl decals to customers’ vehicles / sites as required.
• Report to production manager and admin staff as necessary to ensure jobs are planned and completed on time, to the required standards and to ensure customer satisfaction.
• Maintain all job record keeping and timely administration as necessary
• Submit tool and stock requisitions in sufficient time avoiding ‘out of stock’ situations
• Adhere to approved application processes
• Take personal responsibility for own work and perform quality control checks throughout the application process
• Ensure yourself and other staff work in a safe way, adhering to Company safety policies
• Respect all Company policies on smoking, mobile phone use, timekeeping, eating and drinking in the workplace, hygiene, housekeeping
• Take personal responsibility for learning to operate new equipment and techniques
• Interact with customers in a professional, courteous manner and be prepared to offer solutions to problems
• Maintain high personal standards at all times
• If and when asked to drive company / client vehicles adhering to the company 'driving' policy at all times
• Be adaptable and enthusiastic when asked to handle new challenges
• Ensure the use and maintenance of all tools / equipment comply with safe and efficient performance
• Maintain a good working relationship with other staff members
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
• Knowledge of vinyl and signage fabrication and installation, including vehicle wraps. The individual will be expected to be self-motivated and self-managing.
• Great attention to detail and accuracy.
• Physical fitness as manual handling is an integral part of the role.
• A team player with good time management and the ability to remain calm under pressure.